We’ve teamed up with BT Total Broadband to offer four pairs of exclusive tickets for a private screening of England versus South Africa rugby match this Friday, 14 September, 2007.
The winners will enjoy a prime view of the action of the world cup match with a private screening at the top of BT Tower with VIP hospitality.
What sort of VIP treatment? The prize includes a drinks reception, Wine Tasting, South African and English themed menu, interview with Celebrities, the live screening and a post-match analysis from experts. Pretty good bundle eh?
We’re going to make this one really simple. To enter simply email your full name and phone number to contact(at)Digital-Lifestyles.info (We’d normally say post a comment to the story, but we don’t want you exposing your phone numbers).
Pretty good eh?
BT want you to know that BT Total Broadband is one of the most comprehensive broadband packages available and is enabled by the BT Home Hub. BT Total Broadband customers benefit from super-fast download speeds of up to 8Mb*, security software and inclusive evening and weekend calls**, giving you everything you need from the Internet in one place.
For further information go to their site – www.bt.com/broadband
* Up to 8Mb speed is subject to various factors including local availability, distance from exchange and line test. If your line won’t support up to 8Mb, we’ll offer the best speed available on your line. Conditions apply.** BT Broadband Talk is subject to status and requires opt-in. Refers to Local and National calls made over your broadband connection between 6pm & 6am evenings and weekends. Excludes non-geographic calls (0845,0870), premium rate numbers, information services, calls to mobile and the Channel Islands. Other exclusions apply.
Terms and conditions
1. This free prize draw is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of BT/Digital Lifestyles, their agencies or families. Only one entry per person.
2. The prize is subject to availability.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
4. Entries must be made by emailing/phoning/texting answer to Digital-Lifestyles by end of day on Thursday 13 Sept 2007. No responsibility can be accepted for lost or damaged entries. Illegible entries will not be accepted.
5. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random on by an independent person. The winner will be notified by telephone. The promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion) or if the prize winner has not accepted the prize within seven days of notification.
6. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of the Promoter is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
7. No cash alternative will be offered for the prize, and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this prize draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize, or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
10. The Promoter is British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ. Registered in England No. 1800000.
11. The prize includes a Drinks reception, Wine Tasting, South African and English themed menu, interview with Celebrities, the live screening and a post-match analysis from experts.