All of you culture vultures and sophisticate wannabes, here’s a chance to fill your boots.
We’ve teamed up with BT and the Philharmonia Orchestra to offer two lucky readers the chance to win a BT Internet Radio and a pair of tickets to see the Philharmonia Orchestra perform Bartok, Ravel and Debussy on Thursday, 18 October, 2007.
At the Royal Festival Hall … complete with access to the Member Bar. Talk about posh!
To enter and have a chance to win these super prizes, all you have to do is email us your name, daytime phone number and the title of the song that you’re best at whistling to contact(at)Digital-Lifestyles(dot)info (We’d normally say post a comment to the story, but we don’t want you exposing your phone numbers). The cut off for entries is Wednesday, 09:30 am UK time (brought forward from midday so we can get the tickets to you!).
As you know, the broadband exposing us all to new musical experience. To make this as simple as possible, BT has launched the BT Internet Radio, allowing you to access live music wirelessly in and around the home.
Using a wireless broadband connection, the BT Internet Radio lets you listen to your favourite radio stations from anywhere in the world. You can listen to classical concerts, talk-back programmes, special interest and sport radio shows, all from the comfort of your own home.
The normal recommended price for this in the shop is £99.99 and can also be found at the BT site.
Terms and conditions:
1.This free prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of BT, its agencies or their families. Only one entry per person
2. Two people will win two tickets to see the Philharmonia Orchestra perform Bartek, Ravel and Debussy on Thursday, 18 October, 2007 at The Royal Festival Hall, London, including access to the Member’s Bar and a BT Internet Radio
4. No purchase necessary. To enter, email us your name, phone number and the title of the song that you’re best at whistling.
5. The winners will be the chosen at random by an independent person on Thursday 17 October, 2007. The promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion)
6. The prize winner’s details (name and county only) may be obtained by written request to the Promoter, FAO Kim Fitzsimmons by sending an SAE on or before Friday, November 15, 2007, to BT Centre, 81 Newgate Street, London, EC1A 7AJ
7. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize
8. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this free draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable
9. The Promoter is British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ